Looking For Tax Planning Advice You Can Trust From A Duluth Area Tax Planner?
We get it. And we can help.
Strategic Tax Planning That Works
Would You Like to Shrink Your Yearly Tax Burden?
Our Proprietary Plan Will Minimize Your IRS Liability.
Our tax professionals focus on mastering the nuances of tax law, complex tax codes and staying up-to-date on changes that will affect your tax returns throughout the year.
Tax planning is the key to valuable tax savings. We want to help you plan for greater income by implementing tax savings strategies throughout the year that will benefit you all year long.
Did you know, for instance, that you can…
- Move your income into lower tax brackets by splitting income among family members or legal entities.
- Shift income and/or expenses to different years in order to best take advantage of lower rates.
- Defer tax liability through some types of investment options.
- Avoid tax liability through some types of investment options, both on the federal and state level.
- Increase your tax deductions by purchasing things that you enjoy.
These, and other Tax Saving Strategies will help you:
- Benefit from the growth and savings of your own assets by keeping them out of the government’s hands.
- Reduce taxes on investments so that you can grow your money quicker.
- Keep more of what you make by reducing your taxed income.
- Defer income in order to keep your money now and pay your taxes later.
- Understand estate taxes and planning so that your family gets to keep more of what you make.
- Give money while reducing taxes to maximize your giving potential.
- Plan for retirement in ways that best benefit you rather than the IRS.
When you become our client, you are paying for a tax planning service that will pay you back. Most of our clients experience tax burden relief, as well as time saved and peace of mind. Our fees are often paid back through the reduced tax liability you will enjoy as part of our planning and legitimate tax savings strategies.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
For almost 3 years now, TCG has handled my business bookkeeping, tax, and other items for multiple business locations. My package with them includes monthly meetings, although I am able to call at any time and get quick answers or check in on certain things. The package costs also include end of year Tax filings (both business and personal) so they are not huge end or beginning of year expenses. Would highly recommend to any companies doing their own books or tax.
I’ve been going to TCG for 4 years now and am impressed with their services. I used to bounce between using other companies and filing taxes myself for about 15 years, but it took one time of using TCG to figure out I will go to them every year. Very professional and efficient. Especially now that you can upload your documents from home, it makes the office visit very easy now! Thank you!
I have always done my taxes on my own, but this year I had some different situations I wasn’t familiar with. I was able to have a face-to-face meeting with Brian, and he was very helpful answering my questions and working through my taxes this year.
I have had great success working with TCG. As a non-profit, they have helped in more effective ways for us to use our QuickBooks and track grants and other budgeting type things. Quick and responsive when assistance is needed.